12 September 2010

Photo Shoot Fun

The last few weeks have been CRAZY. In between packing, sorting out the new house, and the entire household catching the flu, I feel like I've not had time to catch my breath.

However, I did manage to squeeze in the most FABULOUS photo shoot in the world with the ever talented Rome Celli. The star bar that he is managed to get permission to shoot at a gravel pit here in Rochester, a seriously cool location.

He also wrangled up two of the most beautiful models I've ever seen - Devin and Anna, who were just total superstars - the day of the shoot was 95 degrees and glaring sunlight, but they still managed to looking stunning.
 
Our make up artist Tiffany and hair stylist Jacquelyn pulled out all the stops and created looks that tied all our ideas together - they are super talented ladies and enormous fun to work with.



I'm slowly listing the outfits from the shoot in the shop, but here are some of my favs:









2 comments:

  1. Oh my, these shots are amazing! You have been a busy bee. So sorry to hear everyone has been sick. I hope you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Amazing shots. The location is amazing and the models were perfect for the mood you were setting.

    ReplyDelete