06 July 2010

Trends: Aquamarine

As it's going to be staying in the mid 90s this week in Upstate NY, I can't help but be reminded of exotic beaches and beautiful blue seas.

I pretended yesterday - I took baby Blythe up to the lake and started on teaching her to swim. Thankfully she isn't afraid of the water, she adores it in fact, which is great as I'm far more of a water sports person than anything else - in fact I think I'm going to take a long weekend soon and go kayaking, I've not been out in ages and I fancy it.

But there is nothing that says sunshine and summer to me more than aquamarine - try it - you'll feel so cheerful :)

2 comments:

  1. Gasp! I'll take the dress, that elegant coat, and that handbag please. You did an amazing job putting this treasury together. And congrats on your other treasury making FP - that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. Not sure how old your baby is, but I got my two little ones some of those floaty life preserver vest things & they are awesome!

    Thanks for including my silk jacket in your assortment!

    xoxo
    Nickie

    ReplyDelete