02 July 2010

Poor Kitty

My apologies for not posting yesterday - I celebrated my first day of freedom from the shop by visiting the farm with my girlfriends, and hanging out with my favourite four legged creatures.

Remember Agnes the baby deer? She was running about with her mammy and looking just too cute for words.


She really is just too cute. My Mother in Law has produced the most amazing flower garden this year - check out the Fire Lilies:


Anyhow, it was a fab day, and not being glued to the computer is seriously a wonderful feeling - I'm even going to go volunteer at a Mission tonight with some friends :)

And as Baby Blythe's daddy has volunteered to mind her for the weekend, I shall let him deal with saving the kitten from her love...


Yep. Blythe put her in a bag.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting more pics of Agnes! She is so sweet :) And poor little kitty (although cats do seem naturally curious about getting into bags, so perhaps she didn't mind it so much!). Your mother-in-law's flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete