22 June 2010

Trend: Having a motto

I've found yself being drawn more and more to things with mottos on them lately. I've actually spent the best part of the last two days making a dress with 'Hey, at least I don't live in a leper colony' embroidered on the pocket.

I'd show you a picture, but there's a thunder storm here and it's really dark.

So here are some of my favs from around etsy while you're waiting to see the fabulousness of my creation.

I like Naps T Shirt $12 theboldbanana.etsy.com

 Holly actually made me one of these as I was picky and wanted an 's' on the end of 'like'. I wear it a lot :)

Meh on Black Circle Pendant $4.95 snappypendants.etsy.com

If I owned this I'm not sure I'd ever take it off.

True.


I used To Care Pill Box $7.50 sweetheartsinner.etsy.com

I think I may actually have to have this one :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute ;) Love the pendant!!

    XoXo,

    Vicki
    http://nostalgiccollections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete