14 August 2009

Bless...

Seriously - a HUGE thank you for all the support I've gotten over the last week!

We got the MRI results back, and it turns out that the degeneration is actually in 5 disks, not just one, and as well as that there are lots of tiny fractures all along the spine. And he has arthritis.

But y'know what - I think this is a blessing in disguise, he's home all the time, has totally changed up his diet, is exercising more, and finally taking control of the issue. Before, he'd work stupid hours, trying to do 3 jobs at once, always saying we didn't have enough - but now that he has some distance, he's seeing that we do have enough - we don't need things.

My other great news is that I got a sewing machine at the thrift store - it's aqua blue and works PERFECTLY! So excited - am getting back in to sewing, so hopefully when my camera comes back from being serviced (again) I'll have a whole new line of hand made from vintage pretties for my shop.

In the mean time, check out some new additions:



1 comment:

  1. I've been out of the loop and didn't even know about your husband's back troubles. I'm so sorry to hear about this! My thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Sometimes going through things like this, while painful and difficult, do teach us about what's most important in life: having each other. He is very lucky to have you, dear girl!

    ReplyDelete